1-Year Sleep Trial
When changing to a new mattress — any new mattress — expect it to take some time for your body to adjust and acclimate. One night just won't do. So we offer one of the best in-home sleep trials available in the industry — especially for an American-made product!
To qualify we ask that you try your mattress for at least 30 days. You have one full year (365 days) to try it in your home. Effective for mattresses purchased directly from the Brentwood Home website after September 14, 2018. (Purchases prior to this date are covered by our previous 120 night sleep trial.)
How The One Year Sleep Trial Works:
Sleep on your new Brentwood Home mattress for at least 30 days.
Your one-year trial period starts upon receipt of your mattress.
If you're not happy, let us know via our contact page or web chat.
If there is something we can address or fix, we'll try to make it right.
After 30 days from receipt of your mattress, if you want to proceed with a return at any point within the first year, we'll start the return process.
Refunds are paid only after your mattress is received in good condition by Brentwood Home for recycling or a direct charitable donation is verified.
How Are Mattresses Returned?
- Because our mattresses come compressed in a box, you do not have to ship the mattress back to us or try to get it back in the original box. Instead, our large and experienced customer service team will work with you to coordinate the return, and will arrange pickup for you. There are no return shipping or restocking fees.
- Although we can have the returned mattress picked up right away by a partner service, our priority is to have the mattress donated to a worthy local nonprofit or responsibly recycled. Yes, this takes a bit more coordination and effort, but we firmly believe it is the most responsible and sustainable choice.
- We cannot and do not resell used mattresses.
What Exclusions Apply?
- The mattress must be purchased directly from Brentwood Home.
- You must be the original purchaser. The One-Year Sleep Trial is non-transferable.
- If you finance your mattress via Affirm®, you’ll receive a full refund for the mattress and shipping from us, but we can not refund financing fees paid-to-date directly to Affirm.
- Our sleep trial is limited to one of each applicable product type per household. If you exchange a product, it ends your sleep trial for that product type (mattress, topper, base, sheets, protectors, pads) and no other sleep trials are eligible for your household in the future for that product type. (The only exception is pillows, for which two may be returned from a single order, since they are often bought in pairs.) We define this household-wide policy by your customer name, or shipping address, or billing method/account or billing address.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or materials, including, but not limited to burns, cuts, tears, and/or liquid damage are not accepted.
- Mold, odors, and/or discoloration caused by abnormal and inappropriate care, including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation and humid climates and/or areas where the mattress is exposed to excessive water or humidity.
- Mattresses used directly on the floor are excluded, as the combination of body heat, restricted airflow, humidity and the proximity to existing bacterias on a floor may cause molds to form.
Last updated: May 27, 2020