Back to School Essentials
Bundle these handcrafted bedroom basics and make your new space feel like home.
Find the Back to School set that’s right for you and prep for school days with nights of restful sleep. Like all Brentwood Home products, these bundles are handcrafted in California with premium non-toxic materials.
SIERRA + PACIFICAClassic memory foam comfort is a crowd favorite. Love where you sleep with this perfect handcrafted pair: our Sierra Mattress and 1 Pacifica Pillow.
SIERRA + TOPPERLife hack: our Topper adds extra plush to the Sierra Mattress, and it doubles as an extra place for friends to crash. They can thank us later.
THE WHOLE SETThe most comfortable space on campus is yours. Get our Sierra Mattress, Pacifica Pillow, and Mattress Topper to start the semester chasing dreams.
The Sierra combines traditional mattress craftsmanship with the comfort of gel memory foam. Simply run your fingers along the tailored tweed sides or button-tufted upholstery to feel the attention to detail. Hand-stitched tape edges and four-way stretch knit on top help you reap the full rewards of memory foam, keeping your mattress from bowing and supporting you fully every night and every morning. Most important, gel memory foam contours your entire body, with a ventilated foam layer keeping you cool. We called this our Sierra, because we were inspired by the active bodies that wake early and hike the hills around their homes. We think our Sierra will give you that bounce you need to get up and go.
- Medium feel
- Our medium beds are where plush and firm make friends. This feel is great for side, stomach, and back sleepers alike, or for couples with different sleep preferences.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit with a wider, cushion-quilt design complements the medium feel.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- 4-way stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 1-inch QuiltFlex layer
- 3-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2-inch ventilated airflow layer
- 5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin XL: 39" x 80" x 11"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 11"
For those who would like to lessen the firmness of their Brentwood Home mattress, consider adding the Salton topper. The Salton will soften up your mattress, cradling your body with cloud-like comfort. 2 inches of gel memory foam distribute weight evenly, relieving pressure on hips and shoulders while straightening the spine.
- 2-inches of gel memory foam add softness, contouring your body and keeping you cool through the night.
- Snug fit aligns perfectly with your mattress
- CertiPUR-US certified foam, free of chemical flame retardants, lead, mercury, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
- No chemical fire retardants.
- Made in USA.
- Twin XL: 39" x 80" x 2"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 2"
Our Pacifica pillow combines the supportive, cushion feel of gel memory foam with a soft down alternative blend. You’ll get that traditional hugging sensation from memory foam ribbons, sinking gently into the pillow as it conforms to your neck and head. A zippered opening makes it easy to remove or add fill to your desired comfort level, and a 100% organic cotton cover means you can sleep safe and sound.
- 100% Organic Cotton Cover
- Gel Memory Foam + Down Alternative Blended Fill (CertiPUR-US Certified Foam)
- Zipper makes it easy to add or remove fill to adjust to the perfect size and firmness for your needs
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foam is free of flame retardants, formaldehyde, mercury, lead, heavy metals, phthalates, and ozone depleters.
Brentwood Home takes care of you and your home with healthy, natural products. Now it’s time to take care of your Pacifica Pillow.
Spot clean your pillow with a damp, white cloth, allowing it to air dry in a sunny, breezy spot. If you want to fluff your pillow, you can place it in a tumble dryer on cool. Just a reminder - we don’t recommend using bleach on any Brentwood Home pillows.