Contouring gel memory foam with an extra ventilated layer and a soft Eurotop.
With a luxurious plush feel that hugs you while you sleep, the Balboa is the archetype of classic memory foam comfort.
NEW ZEALAND WOOL
The benefits of wool are endless—it wicks away moisture, keeps your mattress smelling fresh, and acts as a natural fire barrier. That’s why we sew a layer of New Zealand wool into the lining of all our Brentwood Home mattresses.
SOFT BELGIAN KNIT
A Belgian knit is beautiful, but it’s also extremely soft and offers a 4-way stretch that allows your body to rest easily into the comfort of your mattress, instead of giving resistance like a traditional weave might. Believe us—you’ll feel the difference.
Upholstered handles adorn the side panels of your mattress, hand-sewn for a tight fit that won’t bunch out underneath the sheets. Now you can easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
Gel Memory Foam
2” Gel Swirl Memory Foam offers contouring support while keeping you cool
1” medium comfort foam to give the cushion firm feel
1” medium-firm foam to provide extra support
Therapeutic Support Base
8” 3-zone Airflow base foam for firm foundation
- Medium feel
- Our medium beds are where plush and firm make friends. This feel is great for side, stomach, and back sleepers alike, or for couples with different sleep preferences.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit with a wider, cushion-quilt design complements the medium feel.
- 4 upholstered handles to easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in Los Angeles, California and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.