Bamboo Gel 10
The Bamboo Gel 10 is the softest in the Classic series, gently cradling your body while distributing weight evenly and keeping your spine straight.
Comfort & Support
For a cloud-like comfort that gently cradles your body while you sleep, our plush beds are the answer. This feel is best for side sleepers.
Bamboo 10 Comfort
Our cooling gel memory foam gently hugs and conforms to your body, evenly distributing weight and isolating motion.
New Zealand Wool
A natural and sustainable material, the benefits of wool are endless. It wicks away moisture, acts as a natural fire barrier, and regulates body temperature, keeping you cool when it’s hot and vice versa.
Gel Memory Foam
Gel memory foam relieves pressure points by distributing weight evenly across the mattress. Ideal for couples, it isolates motion so you won’t disturb your partner while you sleep.
Using only CertiPUR-US certified foam, our Airlux layer allows increased airflow, keeping your sleep cool and comfortable.
Bamboo Gel 10 Details
39" x 75" x 10"
39" x 80" x 10"
54" x 75" x 10"
60" x 80" x 10"
76" x 80" x 10"
72" x 84" x 10"
DescriptionSide sleepers, allow us to introduce you to our softest model in the Bamboo Gel series. It’s specifically made for the body that needs a little extra care around the joints. Gel memory foam evenly distributes weight, relieves pressure on hips and shoulders, and stays cool, even on hot summer nights. Plush cradles your body while keeping your spine straight, and the New Zealand wool liner keeps your mattress fresh no matter what the weather. Feel free to rest your cheek on soft, durable bamboo cover—it’s free of harmful toxins and totally removable and replaceable.
- Plush feel
- For a cloud-like comfort that gently cradles your body while you sleep, our plush beds are the answer. This feel is best for side sleepers.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- 4-way bamboo stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 2.5-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2.5-inch memory foam layer
- 5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Full XL: 54" x 80"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Olympic Queen: 66" x 80"
- Split Queen: (30" x 80")x2
- Split King: (38" x 80")x2
- Split CA King: (36" x 84")x2
- RV Short Twin: 34" x 75"
- RV Short Full: 48" x 75"
- RV Short Queen: 60" x 75"
- RV Short King: 72" x 80"
WORKS ON MOST SURFACES
For customizable comfort, this mattress works with adjustable technology
Box Spring & Foundation
Perfect fit for a classic box spring foundation
Supported by bases with 5 inches or less between slats
Rests perfectly on your flat platform base
Ships Free In A Box
All of our mattresses are made to order. Our neighbors on the West Coast can expect their new mattress within 2-5 business days of ordering, others within 3-8 business days.
Q: When can I sleep on my new mattress?
A: Your mattress might take up to 5 days to recover from being compressed in its box, but you can sleep on it right away with no problem. Just give it a few days before you make any decisions.
Q: How is it possible that you don’t use chemical fire retardants? Doesn’t every mattress have to use them?
A: Fortunately, it’s totally possible to avoid using chemical fire retardants with a hydrated-silica sand. Hydrated silica is basically crushed quartz and opal gemstones. We also line our mattresses with New Zealand wool, which is another natural fire barrier.