Features a top layer of gel memory foam, this comfortable mattress helps maintain a proper spine alignment.
This mattress works on any flat surface
Box Spring & Foundation
DescriptionSide sleepers, allow us to introduce you to our softest model in the Bamboo Gel series. It’s specifically made for the body that needs a little extra care around the joints. Gel memory foam evenly distributes weight, relieves pressure on hips and shoulders, and stays cool, even on hot summer nights. Plush cradles your body while keeping your spine straight, and the New Zealand wool liner keeps your mattress fresh no matter what the weather. Feel free to rest your cheek on soft, durable bamboo cover—it’s free of harmful toxins and totally removable and replaceable.
- Plush feel
- For a cloud-like comfort that gently cradles your body while you sleep, our plush beds are the answer. This feel is best for side sleepers.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- 4-way bamboo stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 2.5-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2.5-inch memory foam layer
- 5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Full XL: 54" x 80"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Olympic Queen: 66" x 80"
- Split Queen: (30" x 80")x2
- Split King: (38" x 80")x2
- Split CA King: (36" x 84")x2
- RV Short Twin: 34" x 75"
- RV Short Full: 48" x 75"
- RV Short Queen: 60" x 75"
- RV Short King: 72" x 80"