Features a top layer of gel memory foam with supportive ventilated foam.
This mattress works on any flat surface
Box Spring & Foundation
DescriptionFor a back sleeper who needs gentle contouring around the spine, our Bamboo Gel 11 features a slightly thinner layer of gel memory foam than our Gel 13, so you don’t sink as far into dreamland before you feel the support of the ventilated foam you need for a sensitive back. Feel free to rest your cheek on soft, durable bamboo-derived rayon cover—it’s free of harmful toxins, totally removable and replaceable.
- Medium-firm feel
- Our medium-firm beds are supportive but soft, great for those who don’t want too much sink. This feel is best for back and stomach sleepers who occasionally side sleep.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel memory foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- 4-way bamboo stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 2.5-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2-inch ventilated airflow layer
- 6.5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Full XL: 54" x 80"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Olympic Queen: 66" x 80"
- Split Queen: (30" x 80")x2
- Split King: (38" x 80")x2
- Split CA King: (36" x 84")x2
- RV Short Twin: 34" x 75"
- RV Short Full: 48" x 75"
- RV Short Queen: 60" x 75"
- RV Short King: 72" x 80"