Bamboo Gel 11
Our Bamboo Gel 11 features a thinner layer of gel memory foam than the 13, so you don’t sink as far into dreamland before feeling the support of ventilated foam.
Comfort & Support
Our medium-firm beds are supportive but soft, great for those who don’t want much sink. This feel is best for back and stomach sleepers who occasionally side sleep.
Bamboo 11 Comfort
With a thinner layer of gel memory foam, this medium-firm bed offers great support for sensitive backs. Enjoy easy care with a removable and replaceable bamboo-derived cover.
New Zealand Wool
A natural and sustainable material, the benefits of wool are endless. It wicks away moisture, acts as a natural fire barrier, and regulates body temperature, keeping you cool when it’s hot and vice versa.
Gel Memory Foam
Gel memory foam relieves pressure points by distributing weight evenly across the mattress. Ideal for couples, it isolates motion so you won’t disturb your partner while you sleep.
Using only CertiPUR-US certified foam, our Airlux layer allows increased airflow, keeping your sleep cool and comfortable.
Bamboo Gel 11 Details
39" x 75" x 11"
39" x 80" x 11"
54" x 75" x 11"
60" x 80" x 11"
76" x 80" x 11"
72" x 84" x 11"
DescriptionFor a back sleeper who needs gentle contouring around the spine, our Bamboo Gel 11 features a slightly thinner layer of gel memory foam than our Gel 13, so you don’t sink as far into dreamland before you feel the support of the ventilated foam you need for a sensitive back. Feel free to rest your cheek on soft, durable bamboo-derived rayon cover—it’s free of harmful toxins, totally removable and replaceable.
- Medium-firm feel
- Our medium-firm beds are supportive but soft, great for those who don’t want too much sink. This feel is best for back and stomach sleepers who occasionally side sleep.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel memory foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- 4-way bamboo stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 2.5-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2-inch ventilated airflow layer
- 6.5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Full XL: 54" x 80"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Olympic Queen: 66" x 80"
- Split Queen: (30" x 80")x2
- Split King: (38" x 80")x2
- Split CA King: (36" x 84")x2
- RV Short Twin: 34" x 75"
- RV Short Full: 48" x 75"
- RV Short Queen: 60" x 75"
- RV Short King: 72" x 80"
WORKS ON MOST SURFACES
For customizable comfort, this mattress works with adjustable technology
Box Spring & Foundation
Perfect fit for a classic box spring foundation
Supported by bases with 5 inches or less between slats
Rests perfectly on your flat platform base
Ships Free In A Box
All of our mattresses are made to order. Our neighbors on the West Coast can expect their new mattress within 2-5 business days of ordering, others within 3-8 business days.
Q: When can I sleep on my new mattress?
A: Your mattress might take up to 5 days to recover from being compressed in its box, but you can sleep on it right away with no problem. Just give it a few days before you make any decisions.
Q: How is it possible that you don’t use chemical fire retardants? Doesn’t every mattress have to use them?
A: Fortunately, it’s totally possible to avoid using chemical fire retardants with a hydrated-silica sand. Hydrated silica is basically crushed quartz and opal gemstones. We also line our mattresses with New Zealand wool, which is another natural fire barrier.