- Designed with guidance from one of LA’s top yoga instructors, Angela Kukhahn (@angelakukhahn)
- This pillow brings just enough height and support to your meditation practice, allowing the delicate curves of your spine to fall into place for extended periods of comfortable sitting.
- An upholstered carrying handle allows for easy transport from home to class.
- Calming waves in the stretch-knit cover are inspired by those found at California’s Crystal Cove State Park.
- The outer cover is removeable and washable, and the fill is held by an inner liner for easy removal and refilling.
- Made with natural materials, including a beautiful fill of buckwheat hulls and an inner-liner made of all natural cotton.
- Great for meditators and yogis of all skill levels and styles, or simply sitting and relaxing
- Combines the smoothness of silk and fluffiness of cotton
- Filled with all-natural latex ribbons that have a responsive feel, providing uplifting support, and silky-smooth kapok
- Perfect fit for people who switch between multiple sleeping positions, because it molds to your neck and head
- The cover is made of organic cotton, grown without toxic pesticides or fertilizers, so you can sleep safe and sound.
- Aromatherapeutic scents soothe the mind and body, putting you in the perfect state of mind for a great night’s sleep
- Made using healthy materials like all natural soy wax and essential oils