The Cupertino mattress combines traditional mattress craftsmanship with the hugging sensation of gel memory foam.
This mattress works on any flat surface
Box Spring & Foundation
The Cupertino mattress combines traditional mattress craftsmanship with the hugging sensation of gel memory foam. Whether you choose the firm or cushion-firm, the Cupertino’s gel memory foam layer will contour your entire body, with a ventilated foam layer keeping you cool.
Running your fingers along the tailored tweed sides, button-tufted upholstery, or the plush Eurotop cushion, you’ll feel the attention to detail. Hand-stitched tape edges and a four-way stretch knit on top help you reap the full rewards of memory foam, keeping your mattress from bowing and allowing complete support every night and every morning.
The Cupertino mattress was specially designed to be paired with its adjustable base, allowing you to customize your position to suit your unique needs. Elevate your lifestyle with settings for reading, working on your laptop, or streaming your favorite show. Named after California’s bustling hub for tech companies, the Cupertino set puts the perfect night’s sleep in your hands.
- Feel: Medium-firm with a 4 rating (based on 1 = Very firm and 10 = Very Plush)
- The Cupertino includes four stylish but useful handles on the sides of the mattress for easy moving and adjusting
- Designed to adapt to your body to relieve pressure points and properly support your spine in healthy alignment
- Gel memory foam relieves pressure and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- Minimizes impact of sleep partner’s movement by reducing motion transfer
- The materials in this mattress are hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust-mite resistant
- Quality, hand-made construction to hold its shape over time, eliminating the need to flip or rotate
- Increases circulation for maximum rest and revitalization
- Handmade in California at our family-owned workshops
- Base not included
- The beautiful handcrafted cover is made with a resilient 4-way stretch knit panel & premium upholstery fabrics, which have been infused with an all natural New Zealand wool then quilted with a plush 1” layer of QuiltFlex foam
- Wool naturally wicks away moisture, regulates body temperature, prevents odors, and even works as a natural fire barrier so you can sleep peacefully
- 1-inch layer of our latest gel memory foam contours your body for perfect pressure relief and cooling comfort to keep you at your ideal sleeping temperature throughout the night
- 2-inches of a specialized Airlux airflow foam add comfort and increased airflow allowing your mattress to breathe so that you stay cool
- 3-inches of plush comfort foam adds softness to conform to the natural shape of your body
- 4-inch support base layer provides a firm foundation for years of therapeutic support
- Made with CertiPUR-US Certified foams free of flame-retardants, lead, mercury, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates
- Oeko-Tex certified textiles have been tested for harmful substances
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633-Federal flammability Standards without the use of chemical flame retardants
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in USA
- Works with box springs, foundations, adjustable bases, platform beds, and slatted bases
- Box spring not included
- Split King mattress dimensions: 38” W x 80” L x 11” H (2 Pieces)
- 1-inch QuiltFlex Foam (CertiPUR-US Certified)
- 1.5 LB Density and 32 ILD
- 2-Inch Gel Memory Foam (CertiPUR-US Certified)
- 3.5 LB Density and 10ILD
- 2-Inch HCFM Airlux Airflow Foam (CertiPUR-US Certified)
- 1.5 LB Density 30 ILD
- 2-Inch Plush Comfort Foam (CertiPUR-US Certified)
- 1.5 LB Density and 15 ILD
- 4-Inch Therapeutic Support Base Foam (CertiPUR-US Certified)
- 1.8 LB Density and 30 ILD
Split King: 38" x 80" x 14" (2 Pieces)