Cushion Firm Feel
Two resilient natural-latex layers with an extra ventilated-foam layer and a soft Eurotop.
Palmetto means “little palm,” and we hope you’ll find this mattress lives up to its name, cradling your neck, back, and delicate joints.
New Zealand Wool
The benefits of wool are endless—it wicks away moisture, keeps your mattress smelling fresh, and acts as a natural fire barrier. That’s why we sew a layer of New Zealand wool into the lining of all our Brentwood Home mattresses.
Silk & Cashmere Belgian Knit
A Belgian knit is beautiful, but it’s also extremely soft, using a blend of silk and cashmere batting for enhanced breathability. It also offers a 4-way stretch that allows your body to rest easily into the comfort of your mattress.
Upholstered handles adorn the side panels of your mattress, hand-sewn for a tight fit that won’t bunch out underneath the sheets. Now you can easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
LAYERS OF SUPPORT
Two 2-inch layers of natural latex gives a bouncier, more resilient level of support.
Airlux Ventilated Foam
2 inches of Airlux ventilated foam keeps your mattress breathable and fresh.
Therapeutic Support Base
6 inches of therapeutic base foam are the firm foundation for a better rest.
Easy to ship, easy to open.
All our mattresses are compressed and shipped directly to your doorstep, in an easy-to-open box with some simple, helpful setup instructions.
This mattress works on any flat surface
Box Spring & Foundation
The Palmetto combines traditional mattress craftsmanship with two impossibly soft natural-latex layers and a silk-and-cashmere quilted fill. Simply run your fingers along the tailored tweed sides or the soft Eurotop cushion to feel the attention to detail. Hand-stitched tape edges and four-way stretch knit on top help you reap the full rewards of natural latex, keeping your mattress from bowing and supporting you fully every night and every morning. Most important, the natural latex layer provides a more resilient plush feeling for your comfort, while a ventilated foam layer keeps your mattress cool and breathable. Palmetto means “little palm,” and we hope you’ll find this mattress lives up to its name, cradling your neck, back, and delicate joints.
- Cushion firm feel
- Natural latex adds resilience and pressure relief to your sleep.
- Blend of silk and cashmere fill the quilted top.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- Belgian 4-way stretch knit with a wider, cushion-quilt design complements the cushion-firm feel.
- 4 upholstered handles to easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- Belgian stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 2-inch natural latex layer
- 2-inch natural latex layer
- 2-inch ventilated airflow layer
- 6-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75" x 13"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80" x 13"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 13"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 13"
- King: 76" x 80" x 13"
- CA King: 72" x 84" x 13"