An impossibly comfortable combo of gel memory foam and natural latex, with a soft Eurotop.
The Sycamore combines the soft hug of gel memory foam with a buoyant natural latex layer, firm enough to support a delicate back, yet plush enough to contour the shape of your body.
NEW ZEALAND WOOL
The benefits of wool are endless—it wicks away moisture, keeps your mattress smelling fresh, and acts as a natural fire barrier. That’s why we sew a layer of New Zealand wool into the lining of all our Brentwood Home mattresses.
SOFT BELGIAN KNIT
A Belgian knit is beautiful, but it’s also extremely soft and offers a 4-way stretch that allows your body to rest easily into the comfort of your mattress, instead of giving resistance like a traditional weave might. Believe us—you’ll feel the difference.
Upholstered handles adorn the side panels of your mattress, hand-sewn for a tight fit that won’t bunch out underneath the sheets. Now you can easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
While the hand-tufted rosettes of New Zealand wool yarn add a beautiful touch to the design of your mattress, they’re also functional. Taught yarn is run through every layer of your mattress, keeping them secure.
Gel Memory Foam
2” Gel Swirl Memory Foam offers contouring support while keeping you cool
2” Natural Latex gives bouncier, more resilient level of support
Therapeutic Support Base
8” 3-zone Airflow base foam for firm foundation
- Medium-firm feel
- Our medium-firm beds are supportive but soft, great for those who don’t want much sink. This feel is best for back and stomach sleepers who occasionally side sleep.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- All Natural Latex adds resilience and response to your sleep.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit on top improves comfort and longevity.
- 6 upholstered handles to easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in Los Angeles, California and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.