Features a top layer of gel memory foam with two support layers of memory foam and ventilated foam.
This mattress works on any flat surface
Box Spring & Foundation
DescriptionOur Bamboo Gel 13 is specifically made for the body that needs a little extra care around the joints but is also a perfect fit for sleeping partners with different needs. Gel memory foam evenly distributes weight and relieves pressure on hips and shoulders, cradling your body while straightening the spine. A ventilated foam layer beneath allows breathability, staying cool even on hot summer nights, and the New Zealand wool liner keeps your mattress fresh no matter what the weather. Rest your cheek on the soft, durable bamboo cover—it’s free of harmful toxins, totally removable and replaceable.
- Medium feel
- Our medium beds are where plush and firm make friends. This feel is great for side, stomach, and back sleepers alike, or for couples with different sleep preferences.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- 4-way bamboo stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 3.5-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2-inch ventilated airflow layer
- 7.5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Full XL: 54" x 80"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Olympic Queen: 66" x 80"
- Split Queen: (30" x 80")x2
- Split King: (38" x 80")x2
- Split CA King: (36" x 84")x2
- RV Short Twin: 34" x 75"
- RV Short Full: 48" x 75"
- RV Short Queen: 60" x 75"
- RV Short King: 72" x 80"