Cypress Bamboo Gel 13
Our Bamboo Gel 13 was designed for the body that needs a little extra care around the joints, and it’s a perfect fit for sleeping partners with different needs.
Comfort & Support
Our medium beds are where plush and firm make friends. This feel is great for side, stomach, and back sleepers alike, or for couples with different sleep preferences.
Sleep on your mattress for up to 120 nights. If you don’t love it, return it for a full refund.
Free Shipping & Returns
This mattress ships for free with free pickups on returns.
Made in California
We design, develop, and handcraft all of our mattresses here in Los Angeles, CA.
25 Year Limited Warranty
We’re proud of our quality, so we back our mattresses with a 25 year warranty.
Cypress Bamboo Gel 13 Details
39" x 75" x 14"
39" x 80" x 14"
54" x 75" x 14"
60" x 80" x 14"
76" x 80" x 14"
72" x 84" x 14"
DescriptionOur Cypress Gel 13 is specifically made for the body that needs a little extra care around the joints but is also a perfect fit for sleeping partners with different needs. Gel memory foam evenly distributes weight and relieves pressure on hips and shoulders, cradling your body while straightening the spine. A ventilated foam layer beneath allows breathability, staying cool even on hot summer nights, and the New Zealand wool liner keeps your mattress fresh no matter what the weather. Rest your cheek on the soft, durable bamboo cover—it’s free of harmful toxins, totally removable and replaceable.
- Medium feel
- Our medium beds are where plush and firm make friends. This feel is great for side, stomach, and back sleepers alike, or for couples with different sleep preferences.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Gel Memory Foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- 4-way stretch knit improves comfort and longevity.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty
- 4-way bamboo stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 3.5-inch gel memory foam layer
- 2-inch ventilated airflow zone
- 7.5-inch therapeutic support base
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Full XL: 54" x 80"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Olympic Queen: 66" x 80"
- Split Queen: (30" x 80")x2
- Split King: (38" x 80")x2
- Split CA King: (36" x 84")x2
- RV Short Twin: 34" x 75"
- RV Short Full: 48" x 75"
- RV Short Queen: 60" x 75"
- RV Short King: 72" x 80"
WORKS ON MOST SURFACES
For customizable comfort, this mattress works with adjustable technology
Box Spring & Foundation
Perfect fit for a classic box spring foundation
Supported by bases with 5 inches or less between slats
Rests perfectly on your flat platform base
Ships Free In A Box
Our mattresses are handcrafted in 5-10 business days. Standard shipping takes an additional 1-5 days.
Q: When can I sleep on my new mattress?
A: Your mattress might take up to 5 days to recover from being compressed in its box, but you can sleep on it right away with no problem. Just give it a few days before you make any decisions.
Q: How is it possible that you don’t use chemical fire retardants? Doesn’t every mattress have to use them?
A: Fortunately, it’s totally possible to avoid using chemical fire retardants with a hydrated-silica sand. Hydrated silica is basically crushed quartz and opal gemstones. We also line our mattresses with New Zealand wool, which is another natural fire barrier.