A soft eurotop made with a layer of gel memory foam on top of 1,353 individually wrapped microcoils and eight inches of 796 individually encased coils.
An oceano is a little ocean, a body of water both connected and separate from the larger world, where things are a bit more peaceful—this mattress will be your little oasis.
New Zealand Wool
The benefits of wool are endless—it wicks away moisture, keeps your mattress smelling fresh, and acts as a natural fire barrier. That’s why we sew a layer of New Zealand wool into the lining of all our Brentwood Home mattresses.
Soft Belgian Knit
A Belgian knit is beautiful, but it’s also extremely soft and offers a 4-way stretch that allows your body to rest easily into the comfort of your mattress, instead of giving resistance like a traditional weave might. Believe us—you’ll feel the difference.
Upholstered handles adorn the side panels of your mattress, hand-sewn for a tight fit that won’t bunch out underneath the sheets. Now you can easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
While the hand-tufted rosettes of New Zealand wool yarn add a beautiful touch to the design of your mattress, they’re also functional. Taught yarn is run through every layer of your mattress, keeping them secure.
LAYERS OF SUPPORT
Gel Memory Foam
2 inches of gel memory foam offers contouring support while keeping you cool.
1353 individually wrapped coils provide responsive comfort and motion isolation.
Airlux Ventilated Foam
1 inch of Airlux ventilated foam keeps your mattress breathable and fresh.
5 Zone Individually Wrapped Coils
796 individually wrapped coils support every inch of your body where you need it most.
Easy to ship, easy to open.
All our mattresses are compressed and shipped directly to your doorstep, in an easy-to-open box with some simple, helpful setup instructions.
This mattress works on most flat surfaces
Box Spring & Foundation
The Oceano is the ultimate in traditional mattress craftsmanship, combining an 8-inch 5-zone coil base and a 4-inch top pocket of individually wrapped microcoils with an impossibly soft layer of gel memory foam. Simply run your fingers along the tailored tweed sides or the soft Eurotop cushion to feel the attention to detail. Every mattress features hand-tufted rosettes—both pretty and functional—with wool yarn running from top to bottom, securing every layer without the use of adhesives that might block airflow. Hand-stitched tape edges and four-way stretch knit on top help you reap the full rewards of memory foam, keeping your mattress from bowing and supporting you fully every night and every morning. Most important, microcoils provide extra comfort while our base coils sit in 5 zones, perfectly supporting your feet, head, and lumbar area, while gel memory foam cradles your entire body. An oceano is a little ocean, a body of water both connected and separate from the larger world, where things are a bit more peaceful—this mattress will be your little oasis.
- Medium feel
- Gel memory foam adds pressure relief and sleeps cool for your comfort.
- Over a thousand microcoils sit in a special 4-inch eurotop pocket.
- 5-zone individually wrapped base coils support every inch of your body where you need it most.
- New Zealand wool liner wicks away moisture and is naturally antimicrobial for a cooler, fresher mattress.
- Belgian 4-way stretch knit with a spacious, pillowy quilt design complements the medium feel.
- 6 upholstered handles to easily move or adjust your bed without hassle.
- Handmade in our workshops right here in LA and certified free of ALL unhealthy chemicals, including harmful fire retardants, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- 25-year warranty and 120-Night Guarantee
- Belgian stretch knit
- New Zealand wool layer
- 2-inch gel memory foam layer
- 1-inch ventilated airflow layer
- 8-inch individually wrapped coil support base
- Twin: 39" x 75" x 15"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80" x 15"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 15"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 15"
- King: 76" x 80" x 15"
- CA King: 72" x 84" x 15"