Support For a Deeper Breathing Practice
Designed for Iyengar Yoga Pranayama practice, the Crystal Cove Pranayama Pillow assists with deep breathing exercises. When placed along the spine, it allows your chest to expand for longer, deeper breaths.
The calming waves stitched into the soft stretch-knit cover are inspired by the surf and lively tide pools found at California’s Crystal Cove State Park.
An impossibly soft stretch-knit cover is embroidered for an artful touch, and is removable and washable for easy care. You can rest easy knowing we use absolutely no flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, or phthalates.
All natural buckwheat hulls fill the Pranayama pillow, creating a firm base that still adjusts to your body. The hulls are held by an organic cotton inner liner, making them easy to remove and refill, so you can always keep your pillow fresh.
Designed for Iyengar Yoga Pranayama practice, the Crystal Cove Pranayama Pillow assists with deep breathing exercises. Place it beneath the length of your spine, allowing it to open your chest and ribcage for longer, deeper breaths. We keep active lifestyles in mind with box- stitched carry handles for easy transport from home to class, an adjustable fill for unique needs, plus a removable and washable outer cover. The Crystal Cove Pranayama Pillow is a must have for yogis that prefer to use natural materials in their home. Just sit back and breathe.
- Great for meditators and yogis of all skill levels and styles, ideal for Iyengar Yoga and Pranayama
- Sturdy design maintains structural integrity in all poses
- Removable and washable cover with a beautiful, modern design
- Organic cotton inner liner holds fill, making it easy to remove and replace for freshness
- Sturdy carry handles on each side for easy transport from home to class
- Sustainable fill of buckwheat hulls and GOTS & Oeko-Tex Certified Organic Cotton
- Handmade in the USA
- Dimensions: 26'' long x 6” wide x 4'' high
- Weight: 5 Pounds